- You need not have to register with VIDHVAA to simply visit and view the Website, but you have to register to access and participate in certain features of the Website, you will need to create a password/MPIN protected account ("Account"). To create an Account, you must submit your name, email address and such other details as may be requested through the registration page on the Website and create a password/MPIN. You will also have the ability to provide additional optional information, which is not required to register for an Account but shall be helpful to VIDHVAA in providing you with a more customized experience when using the Website.
- As a user of VIDHVAA Service, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password/MPIN, and for all the activities that occur in relation to your account or password.
- You acknowledge and agree that the information provided by You to VIDHVAA is true, accurate, current, complete and will be updated by You as and when required.
- You may immediately notify VIDHVAA in an event of unauthorized use of your account. The customer care team can be contacted for this purpose by call or by sending an email to Support@vidhvaa.com
- VIDHVAA will not be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your password contrary to these Terms.
- Your registration on the Website, Application shall be deemed to be your consent to be contacted by VIDHVAA, on the mobile number shared by you even if you are registered with the National Customer Preference Register (NCPR) and have opted out of receiving promotional calls and messages. Also, by way of SMS or email notifications or messages in any other electronic form social media network & messaging tools.
- In order to access VIDHVAA’s Service by mobile or other devices including but not limited to tablets, standard network charges shall apply and User handset must be able to connect to the internet. You may incur additional data charges from the User’s network operator as per the terms and conditions of the contract stipulated therein.
- VIDHVAA’s products and/or Services, including the Application and content, are compatible only with certain devices/tablets/instruments/hardware. The Company shall not be obligated to provide workable products and/or services for any instruments that are not recognized by the Company or those instruments that may be purchased from any third party which are not compatible with the Company's products and Services The company reserves the right to upgrade the table/ type of compatible devices as required from time to time. You may refer to the recommended System/Device requirements provided in VIDHVAA Website.
- The Company shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to mobile, tablet or any other hardware and / or software and/or instrument, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed, resulting from Your use of our products and Services.
- VIDHVAA’s Website and Application provides Users with access to compiled educational information and related sources. Such information is provided on an As Is Basis and we assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use or non obsolescence of such information. We shall not be liable to update or ensure continuity of such information contained on the Website and Application. We would not be responsible for any errors, which might appear in such information, which is compiled from third party sources or for any unavailability of such information. From time to time the Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
- The right to change modify, suspend, or discontinue and/or eliminate any aspect(s), features or functionality of the Application or the Services remains with the company and can change as it deems fit at any time without notice. Further, the Company has the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice to you. The Company makes no commitment, express or implied, to maintain or continue any aspect of the Application. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Application/Services. All prices are subject to change without notice.
- You also hereby agree to create, access and/or use only one user account per user. You hereby agree not to share and/or transfer any information to any third party or allow any third party to access or use your account. VIDHVAA reserves it right to institute necessary action if You transfer or share any information with or to any third party.
- For access to and use of the Services, You agree to pay the amounts set forth in VIDHVAA subscription plan, subject to but not limited to the test series offered or the assignments and material provided by Us. You are responsible for any taxes, including value added tax or goods and services tax, resulting from your use of the Services.
- Request you to read the subscription terms and conditions carefully before subscribing to any of the subscription plans, as once you have subscribed you cannot change, cancel your subscription plan. Once you subscribe and make the required payment, it shall be final and there cannot be any changes or modifications to the same and neither will there be any refund.
- VIDHVAA is in the process of and retains the right to constantly change and improve its Service. The content, availability and access and all other features, attributes or aspects of the Website, or the mobile application as the case may be are subject to change, modification, additions or deletions at any time without notice to You in VIDHVAA’s sole discretion. Your continued use of the Website or the mobile application on the internet as the case may be after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes.
- For any changes to the Terms, VIDHVAA will make reasonable effort to provide notice to You of such amended Terms, such as by an email notification associated with your account or by posting a notice on the Website, mobile application etc..
- All notices served by the Company shall be provided via email to Your account or as a general notification on the Application. Any notice to be provided to the Company should be sent to email@example.com.
- The VIDHVAA Website, Application, the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, audio, artwork, computer code, software, services, content, audio, videos and exercises, and all other elements on the VIDHVAA website and application are owned and operated by VIDHVAA and protected by the governing laws and regulations in India, including but not limited to copyright, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and other applicable laws governing intellectual property and proprietary rights.
- You may, as a register user to the Website; Application can download a single copy of the material for your own non-commercial, private viewing purposes only.
- You may not in any manner whatsoever copy or distribute any proprietary information for any commercial or business use without our prior written consent.
- You must not modify, edit or change or otherwise make any derivative work of the paper or digital copies of any materials You have printed off or downloaded in any way, and You must not use any content, illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. You also must not use or modify or reproduce any of the content whether text or written material or artwork, images, videos in any manner whatsoever.
- You may not distribute, modify, publish, re-use, reproduce, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use any of the information, illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics in any manner whatsoever. Such unauthorized use may also violate the applicable laws including but not limited to trademark, copyright and design laws and the applicable regulations and statutes.
- You are not expected to disclose to third party any confidential information that is known to you during the term of your use of the VIDHVAA Service without obtaining prior written consent from Us. For the purpose of this clause Confidential Information shall include but shall not be limited to employee details, User list, business model, processes, ideas, concepts etc. relating to VIDHVAA website and application which are not available in the public domain. You acknowledge and agree that the Confidential Information so provided to you shall at all time be the property of VIDHVAA and any breach of the same shall cause irreparable damage to us.
- You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account information and for all activities that occur under Your account. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this provision. It is Your sole responsibility to ensure that the account information provided by You is accurate, complete and latest.
- User feedback with respect to the Application shall be deemed to be non-confidential. The Application shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that (i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties. (ii) the Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback. (iii) the Application may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development. (iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from the Company for the feedback under any circumstances, unless specified.
- The following activities are prohibited while availing our Services.
- Interfering with, or inhibit any user from using and enjoying access to the Application/Website/ Services/products, or other affiliated sites, or engage in disruptive attacks such as denial of service attack on the Application/Website/Services/products.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without our written permission, committing any act that amounts to the infringement of intellectual property or making available any material that infringes any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of anyone else. It being understood that the Website, mobile application etc. and related services are intended for personal, non-commercial use only.
- Make available any content or material that You do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship, unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents for such use of the content.
- Post, upload or distribute any content which impersonates another person or entity.
- Post, transmit or make available any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, spyware, time bombs, cancel bots, or other computer programming routines, code, files or such other programs that may harm the Application/services, interests or rights of other users or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications, or that may harvest or collect any data or personal information about other Users without their consent.
- Access or use the Application/Website/Services/products in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any of the Application's/Website's servers or the networks connected to any of the servers on which the Application/Website is hosted.
- Intentionally or unintentionally interfere with or disrupt the services or violate any applicable laws related to the access to or use of the Application/Website/Services/products, violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Application/Website/Services/products, or engage in any activity prohibited by these Terms.
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Application/Website/Services/products, materials, systems resources, or gain unauthorized access to user accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Application/Website/Services/products or any affiliated or linked sites.
- Post, upload, or distribute any laudatory or defamatory, disparaging, libelous, invasive of another person’s or entity’s privacy, or inaccurate User Content or other content. The term ‘User Content’ means and includes any content uploaded by a user not necessarily a registered user.
- Post, upload, or distribute any User Content or other content that is unlawful or that a reasonable person could deem to be related to money laundering, gambling, objectionable, offensive, indecent, pornographic, pedophilic, or harms minors in any way, blasphemous, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, distressing, vulgar, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate or unlawful in any manner.
- Assert, or authorize, assist, or encourage any third party to assert, against or any of its affiliates or licensors any patent, copyright, or trademark infringement, or other intellectual property infringement or misappropriation claim regarding the Website, mobile application or any content, submitted, or otherwise made available on or through the Website.
- Post, upload or distribute any content which deceives or misleads Us about the origin of such content or communicate any information which is offensive or menacing in nature.
- Post, upload or distribute any content which threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation.
- Make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail or spam to other Users of the Website (including, but not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures.
- Access or use the Website for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy.
- Defame, harass, abuse, threaten or defraud Users of the Website, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about Users or third parties without their consent.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Website or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website other than the search engine and search agents available on the Website and other than generally available third-party web browsers.
- Modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Website, mobile application etc. or any part thereof, unless it is performed with the express, prior written authorization of VIDHVAA or to the extent the foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law.
- Interfere with or damage operation of the Website or any User’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including without limitation by inappropriate use of the services which may include posting unnecessary, inappropriate or repetitive User Content, which in our discretion disrupts provision of services by us, participation in any denial-of-service type attacks or by uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code intended to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
- VIDHVAA, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may terminate any account (or any part thereof). VIDHVAA may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Website, or any part thereof, upon notice and You agree that VIDHVAA will not be liable to You or any third party for any such termination or discontinuance. VIDHVAA reserves the right to report any actual or suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity to law enforcement authorities.
- VIDHVAA at its own discretion, introduce from time to time any reward or promotion scheme jointly or independently for certain products and services offered. The terms and conditions for the rewards will vary from time to time and shall be disclosed at that time through our Advertisement, Website, application and social media pages of VIDHVAA.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless VIDHVAA, its parent company, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from:
(i) your use of and access to the VIDHVAA’s Website and Application
(ii) your violation of any term of these Terms and Conditions;
(iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right;
(iv) any claim that your User Content caused damage to a third party; or
(v) violation of any applicable laws. This defence and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and Conditions and your use of the VIDHVAA’s Product and Services.
- YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE VIDHVAA SERVICE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, VIDHVAA, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE VIDHVAA SERVICE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, VIDHVAA EXCLUDES ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, TERMS OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE USER CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES SO LINKED AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY
(I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF USER CONTENT OR ANY CONTENT ON VIDHVAA,
(II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE VIDHVAA SERVICES,
(III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN,
(IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM VIDHVAA SERVICES,
(IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE VIDHVAA SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR
(V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY USER CONTENT OR ANY OTHER CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY USER CONTENT OR ANY OTHER CONTENT THAT IS POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE VIDHVAA SERVICE. VIDHVAA DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY USER CONTENT OR VIDHVAA SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE VIDHVAA SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND VIDHVAA WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF USER CONTENT OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A SUBSCRIPTION OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL VIDHVAA, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, LOSSES OR EXPENSES OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY
(I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF USER CONTENT OR ANY OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE AT VIDHVAA SERVICE,
(II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR VIDHVAA SERVICE,
(III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN,
(IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE VIDHVAA SERVICES,
(V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR VIDHVAA SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY USER CONTENT OR ANY OTHER CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE VIDHVAA SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT UNACADEMY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- WE UNDERSTAND THAT, IN SOME JURISDICTIONS, WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMERS AND CONDITIONS MAY APPLY THAT CANNOT BE LEGALLY EXCLUDED, IF THAT IS TRUE IN YOUR JURISDICTION, THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, VIDHVAA LIMITS ITS LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THOSE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS TO EITHER SUPPLYING YOU THE VIDHVAA SERVICES AGAIN.
- YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT VIDHVAA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
- THE VIDHVAA SERVICE IS CONTROLLED AND OFFERED BY NB MEDIA TECH PRIVATE LIMITED FROM ITS FACILITIES IN INDIA. VIDHVAA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE VIDHVAA SERVICE IS APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN OTHER LOCATIONS. THOSE WHO ACCESS OR USE THE VIDHVAA SERVICE FROM OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO SO AT THEIR OWN VOLITION AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAW.
- VIDHVAA shall not be liable for failure to perform, or the delay in performance of, any of its obligations if, and to the extent that, such failure or delay is caused by events substantially beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of the public enemy or governmental body in its sovereign or contractual capacity, war, terrorism, floods, fire, strikes, epidemics, civil unrest or riots, power outage, and/or unusually severe weather.
- You cannot assign or otherwise transfer Your obligations under the Terms, or any right granted hereunder to any third party. The Company's rights under the Terms are freely transferable by the Company to any third parties without the requirement of seeking Your consent.
- If a competent court finds any provision of the Terms is held to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated from the Terms to the minimum extent necessary and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Any failure by the Company to enforce or exercise any provision of the Terms, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver by the Company of that provision or right.
- You acknowledge that Your participation on the Application, does not make You an employee or agency or partnership or joint venture or franchise of the Company.
- The Company provides these Terms so that You are aware of the terms that apply to your use of the Website/Application and Services. You acknowledge that, the Company has given You a reasonable opportunity to review these Terms and that You have agreed to them.
- You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the Website and / or Application whether in contract or otherwise, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located in Madurai, India and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
- VIDHVAA expect its users have a wonderful experience using and learning with our Application and Website. In our constant effort to improve our user experience we welcome feedback and suggestions from all users. Also We are having a dedicated team to provide Customer Care and in case you need to contact our customer care team please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.